The Capuchin friars of the Franciscan Province of St. Joseph have been blessed by the generosity of donors who have chosen to include us in their estate plans. The friars are deeply humbled and honored by these donors who have linked their future with ours.
As a way of recognizing these friends for this generosity, we created the St. Joseph Legacy Society. Society membership is strictly limited to those who have created a planned gift so that the future of the Capuchin Franciscan Province of St. Joseph may be secure.
Our friars cherish their friendship with the members of the St. Joseph Legacy Society tremendously, and not a day goes by that the friars don’t remember them in their prayers.
The St. Joseph Legacy Society also offers many perpetual spiritual benefits including:
- Prayer intentions remembered by the friars during Mass the first Friday of each month.
- Perpetual enrollment in a Book of Honor placed in the St. Bonaventure Chapel.
- Family Enrollment in the Seraphic Mass Association.
- Exclusive access to a St. Joseph Legacy Society member prayer line.
- Invitation to St. Joseph Legacy Society mass and reception, held each May.
The devotion of these donors to the friars’ work, and their friendship with those who struggle daily to survive – either physically or spiritually, are treasures that undoubtedly please the Lord tremendously. We are truly grateful.
If you are interested in learning more about the St. Joseph Legacy Society, please contact Kristi Hassouna at 313.939.2002 or email@example.com